SHIPPING TIME: Due to shortages in raw material, and these are all handmade build time and ship time is 10 to 12 weeks. But worth the wait!
The Greyhawke English Longbow was designed to capture the rustic traditions of the English Longbow. Every Greyhawke English Longbow is made from premium hickory and has a rustic design with a smooth rounded belly along with tapered limbs. Each bow has a custom made leather handle wrap and hand painted designs. The Greyhawke English Longbow is a classic English longbow made from a single piece of premium hickory. You can have your name or inscription added to the bow as well!
- String and Bow Stringer
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - English Longbow
- Stain - Rustic
- Handle - Dark Brown Leather Flat Spiral Wrap
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28