SHIPPING TIME: Due to shortages in raw material, and these are all handmade build time and ship time is 10 weeks. But worth the wait!
Bamboo backed hickory flat bows are renowned for their power and toughness in the field. It simply takes punishment and delivers heavy hunting arrows where you need them! It is a very accurate bow when matched up with a set of matching arrows. This is one of our most popular bows. Beyond being tough and dependable, they are very good looking as well. Stained dark for improved stealth.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - Bamboo
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28