Coffee by Kingdom Of Arms! In 12 oz bags, ground - Yes, we have our own brand of great tasting, expertly grown and roasted coffee.
Peruvian Bean coffee, that is Sourced under the Fair Trade Agreement and is Certified Organic.
Then it is roasted in the United States, in the State of TX!
This really is great sipping and tasting coffee. And I drink a lot of coffee, (and that is for everyone's safety) Lol!
The Queen's Choice is a Chocolate Caramel Mudslide. A great after dinner, desert coffee. For when you just need that little something.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.