In Stock! Ready to Ship! Selling Fast!
Hand Forged and Tempered Nobility Renaissance Feasting Set - Feasts were a large part of daily Renaissance life for the rich Noble Lords and Ladies. Eat with the Hand Forged Cutlery Set in medieval and modern culinary settings. This set consists of a 2 Prong fork, knife, and spoon are hand forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel, tempered, so it will not rust easily. The Beautiful Handles are Wood, with Brass Fittings.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes fork, knife, and spoon
- 2-pronged fork
- Beautiful Wood Handles
- Great for a reenactment or Renaissance faire
- Hand forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel, Tempered, so low rust possibility.
- Quality Cowhide Leather Pouch is Included.
- Hand washing is recommended. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Then lightly wipe with Olive Oil and store in the High Quality Cow Leather Pouch.
- Length: 8-8.9 Inches
- Handle Width: 0.5 Inch
- Knife Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Spoon Width: 1.625 Inches
- Total Weight with Pouch: 9.6 Ounces