Signature Blend Coffee by Kingdom Of Arms! In 12 oz bags, ground - Yes, we have our own brand of great tasting, expertly grown and roasted coffee.
Peruvian Bean coffee, that is Sourced under the Fair Trade Agreement and is Certified Organic.
Then it is roasted in the United States, in the State of TX!
This really is great sipping and tasting coffee. And I drink a lot of coffee, (and that is for everyone's safety) Lol!
We have starting, 2 styles, and named coffees. In 12oz Bags
1. Our Kingdom Of Arms Nobility Coffee - It is a dark roast blend. This coffee coffee is a dark brown color and often has an oily surface. This coffee has a low acidity, heavy body, and tend to reveal deeper, darker flavors, which tends to have a chocolate-y, nutty, and caramel flavors. But unlike most dark roast coffees, this coffee is not bitter as most dark roast, nor does it have the light bitterness after the sip. Smooth taste. It will be your new favorite.
2. Our Kingdom Of Arms Knightly Coffee - It is a brown color and rarely has an oily surface. This coffee has a medium acidity and body, as well as a rounded flavor profile. This level also preserves many of the unique flavors of the coffee’s origin, but it also begins to reach into the deep caramel sweetness of a longer roast. As a result, this coffee is balanced, well rounded, and is slightly darker and sweeter.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.