Order Now! Due to shortages in raw material, and these are all handmade build time and ship time is 10 to 12 weeks. But worth the wait!
The Elven Scout Bow was Inspired by the elves of J.R.R. Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings Movies. Designed to capture the powerful yet beautiful bows that would have been carried by Elves while on scouting missions and full on attacks. Armies of scouts armed with bows, Though small in number they are a potent force, skilled in shot with the Elf Scout bow and swift fighters with spear and sword. The Elven Scout Bow is a uniquely handcrafted longbow with beautiful artwork to truly capture the essence of the elves and the power of a fully functional longbow. Each bow is stained Deep Dark Brown and has a unique gold painted banner for the draw weight and draw length. The handle area is wrapped in Tan genuine leather.
You can have your name or inscription added to the bow as well!
Once you pull back the string and release an arrow, you will know the power of the Elves!
Draw Weights Recommendations for LARP and COSPLAY: 25-30 Draw Weight
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
- Handle - Tan Leather
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28